Thursday, February 4, 2010

Vertigo Shower Labyrinthitis? Sudden Vertigo, Doctor Said It Is And Now I'm On A Corticosteroid.?

Labyrinthitis? Sudden vertigo, doctor said it is and now I'm on a corticosteroid.? - vertigo shower

Alrighty, so basically I was in the shower the other day, and I had a sudden loss of balance. I found myself at the time and was standing in the situation, but the world has left. For reasons of safety (and because I think the steam came to me) I'm sitting. As he continued, as I sat there and include involuntary movements of the eyes left, no matter how I tried, while your symptoms are similar to focus with a left curve on a roller coaster. The symptoms last for 5 to 20 minutes with the greatest severity. Basically, like, I could not sleep and I had some morning sickness. My doctor told me that labyrinthitis and had no problems at all equilibrium set since the first incident and the next morning (GP during the day.) You seem to me on the anti-methylprednisolone Major inflamtory. The doctor has reviewed this diagnosis very quickly, and only my ears, eyes, reflexes, etc. Should I worry? I feel good

1 comment:

meem1013 said...

My brother was diagnosed with the same thing. He has occasional episodes when he was very dizzy. The doctor gave him medication that can antivert. This helps the dizziness. At the time of diagnosis, he had frequent episodes. Over time they became less frequent. They are seldom problems with them now. It can apply in your case, but I know that things like Christmas lights or objects in the spinning charm sent "Grand Galop".

Post a Comment