Thursday, February 4, 2010

Myspace Slut Msn This Dude Blocked And Deleted Me From Myspace And...?

This dude blocked and deleted me from myspace and...? - myspace slut msn

MSN my MySpace would add only a few days ago, because he lives in my area and saw how beautiful and we have the same band, and so on. Immediately after the change, he sent me a message asking how and in talking, and he told me not to talk on MSN, even if he just send a smiley or something to talk to me and then began to do say that his cornea and the scattering and I Do not Mind (applying a GF) and the only problems Broede never said that he had a GF I found that your MySpace profile and asked me if I an act of mine and I wanted him because he said yes and is then removed two hours after / blocked me on MySpace and I deleted the MSN, I have to say, he has a good body that receives so much praise for deleted it, but idk why They locked / nooo it was telling me that he may have an instant messaging pressure of a prostitute? idk and why? I sent an e-mail questions and answers yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps his gurl n discovered that deleting Hadda things ... None of the United Nations for sending nude pix not rly ....... kewl

Anonymous said...

haha:) your girlfriend problem. heard .... or their parents: (

Post a Comment