Thursday, February 18, 2010

7.1 Speaker System Reviews How Do I Hook Up 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound With My Couch On The Rear Wall?

How do I hook up 7.1 dolby surround sound with my couch on the rear wall? - 7.1 speaker system reviews

I want this home theater system ....( link below will ).... It is currently for sale and has very good ratings. The only problem is that my room is not really theater system 7.1 on my couch, because it is directly on the back wall. I really want this system for future use, as it is on sale and I am in need of a surround sound system. I do not want, from 5.1 in the near future to update it. I use the rear speakers directly behind the sofa? Or is it really on the quality. Is it necessary to remove it for me on the couch from the wall? This could change the format of a temporary system and use it in a 5.1 system, and not just two speakers?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Panasonic+-+1000W+7.1-Channel+Home+Theater+System + con + Blu-ray Disc Player/9330921.p + +? id = 1218086216581 & skuId = 9330921

2 comments:

Lance said...

5.1 You may or you could go to 7.1 want to connect the rear speakers on the wall above the sofa or in the vicinity of the corners of the walls and sides of the seating area, I feel this way disadvantages in the upper outer angle of 45 degrees

Larry L said...

You should have no problem neglecting the 2 rear speakers until they are in a situation where you can. In reality, most Blu-ray films are only 5.1 anyway coded, so you do not miss much. I do not know whether it's a done specifically for 5.1, but otherwise it does not hurt, but not in connection to the speakers.
If you have a couch in the back wall, you do not need
I do not want these speakers to your side. You should now have plenty of space between the rear speakers - without a doubt a 5 meter the correct distance between each of them - or sound is muddy, since they so close together.
It is better that you sit in front of the rear speakers so that noise from the rear, as they should, even if only 1 foot in front oft of them, but still work well if they are right next to him. Put them behind the sofa cushions on his website. Most of the sounds rear speakers are not generally stronger and in a kind of thing, so I usually get away with putting behind the couch, but reducing the envelope and the configuration of your room you are already a few victims.
A little tip: If the cable comes with black and thin, and if it created for you to use your own cable, please do so. Check speaker connections if you use a heavy wire. You will enjoy a quality of much of its speakers, which they offer with the system. With what is generally included in the price, the sound will be low and possibly money.

Post a Comment