Monday, February 1, 2010

Mono Contagious After 3 Months How Long Is Mono Contagious?

How long is mono contagious? - mono contagious after 3 months

I started with symptoms of mononucleosis 6th December and the doctors say that Mono has an incubation period of 10 weeks. And it's contagious up to three months. Does this mean I'm starting the capture of three months to the day that I am the approximately 10 weeks before the 6th December? or three months after my symptoms have disappeared? please help =]
Thanks
I know it can be more or less than 3 months ... tahta but the average time that the doctor said,

1 comment:

KatVic said...

"Good-Ole" Kisser disease, lol. My brother had when we children of a few billion years. The best memory of the man who together took only a few months? Never heard of it to be contagious for 3 months? I'm not saying that I am, I met someone who had not contracted infectious sing is long. a few months, that's all. I want to make the test even if you are still, as he's gone, just to be safe and they do not give to another person if you know what I mean? I hope it goes fast for you, and you're good! Take care and God bless you and yours. 1. Sgt., 7 Special Forces (Ret.) Vietnam 67-70

Post a Comment