Friday, January 8, 2010

Home Income Plans Can My Fiances Income Be Combined With Mine On A Home Loan To Increase What We Can Be Approved For?

Can my fiances income be combined with mine on a home loan to increase what we can be approved for? - home income plans

My friend who is younger, has almost no credit history, but he did a good job with good income, no debt. We soon plan a wedding and look at houses together. I do everything myself, but wondered if we could go together, so that we can have more income per month, and a better income to debt ratio? "This allows us to be able to be adopted? Thank you for your comments!

3 comments:

Landlord said...

You can, but your interest rate will be much higher, based on the lowest two.

Glenn S said...

If you and your friend can buy a house together, but also for your income, debts and credit scores for loan approval will be considered.

It would be desirable to establish a partnership before the purchase of the property. I would also suggest you book as a tenant-in-common "because he was not married yet.

jlf said...

You can opt for a joint. The income and credit history considered.

Post a Comment