Thursday, December 31, 2009

Handheld Aviation Radio Aviation Handheld Installed Into A Jeep?

Aviation handheld installed into a Jeep? - handheld aviation radio

I have a small portable radio in the aviation field, and if the amateur flight that I am, I want in my jeep with the 6-foot whip to install. Where can I find an antenna cable length of about 9 feet and converter plants would have to fit all. In addition, you told me that I used a different antenna, or whip at the specific frequencies you need the handheld, is that true? Thanks for the answers!

1 comment:

Tony said...

Air transport is the AM radio. Cars generate a lot of noise at CA. PDAs usually not a good job of filtering AC noise and static.

If there is a transceiver can not mean the problem of the recipient.

"This computer has an external antenna connector? You will discover what this connector. What is the impedance of the antenna connection on the radio? This is the type of coaxial cable you need to see run on the air. You should be able to get a list with cell phone antenna made by frequency range or found in the vicinity of the frequency range of the airplane.

The length of the antenna is only required if your handheld can be transmitted. While the antenna electrically, the frequency of receipt of your device in the vicinity should be good.

Install the antenna in the center of the ceiling for better reception from all directions. I think the length of the antenna should be 2 meters.

The Internet is full of information. Looking for a little bit about what I wrote about his should allow Yor you can find all the answers to your questions.

Start with the manual for your handheld.

Post a Comment